Decisions designating the following properties as national monuments were adopted at the 60th session of the Commission:
1. The Zuko Džumhur mural in Konjic;
2. The movable property of the Art Collection of Damirka and Enver Mulabdić in Bihać;
3. The archaeological site of Crkvina in Makljenovac, Doboj Municipality;
4. The archaeological site of Zidine, Gornja Skakava, Brčko District ;
5. The historic site of the necropolis with stećak tombstones and nišan gravestones at Crljanke in Putojevići, Foča Municipality;
6. The cultural landscape of Dolovi at Poljice, Municipality Konjic;
7. The historic monument of the Banski Dvor Palace in Banja Luka;
8. The historic building of the house known as the Dervišagića House (the house of Hajji Husejn effendi Đozić, kadi of Srebrenica) in Crvena rijeka Mahala, Srebrenica;
9. The historical structure of the Bridge on the river Zeleni Jadar in Slapovici (Slapovići), Srebrenica Municipality;
10. The Church of the Dormition of the Holy Virgin in Gabela, Čapljina Municipality;
11. The historic Gajret Centre building in Sarajevo;
12. The historic Slavija building in Sarajevo.
Decision that the Konatorska bridge in Travnik does not meet the criteria for the designation of property as national monument of BiH.