3rd session of the Steering Board of the Local Development Pilot Project The Archaeological and Nature Park of Donja Dolina – Bardaca
Srbac, July 8, 2008
The attendees of the session were as follows: Branko Bjelovuk, Head of the Public Services Department of the Gradiska Municipality, who chaired the session, the members: Jelena Kadic from the Ministry of Education and Culture, Ljiljana Sevo, Project Coordinator and representative of the Commission to Preserve National Monuments in Bosnia and Herzegovina, Nikola Kragulj, Head of the Gradiska Municipality, Mirko Kojic, Head of the Srbac Municipality, Milorad Lepir, Head of the Development and Investments Department of the Srbac Municipality, Veljko Jovanovic, Manager of the Gradiska Tourist Board, Danka Kojic, Manager of the Srbac Tourist Board, and Ljubica Srdic from the Institute for the Protection of Cultural, Historical and Natural Heritage of Republika Srpska.
Dragan Tovilovic, Deputy Head of the Srbac Municipality, Marko Saula, Acting Manager of the public institution The Archaeological and Nature Park of Donja Dolina – Bardaca, Bardaca-Srbac, and Zoran Pejasinovic, Associate to the Pilot Project Coordinator, also took part in the session.
Mrs. Gordana Ostojic took the minutes.
Branko Bjelovuk, Head of the Public Services Department of the Gradiska Municipality, chaired the session, welcomed all the participants and thanked them for attending.
1. Discussion and adoption of the Statute of the public institution The Archaeological and Nature Park of Donja Dolina – Bardaca, Bardaca-Srbac,
2. Assessment of the registration of the public institution,
3. Announcement of a public competition for the selection of the institution’s Manager,
4. Information concerning the signed Memorandum of Understanding,
5. Information about the REVEAL Programme,
6. Other issues.