21st Session, Press conference
The press conference was held on 27 June 2005 at 17.30 in the building of the Presidency of Bosnia and Herzegovina. The journalists were addressed by the members of the Commission, and also by Melek Sina Baydur, the Ambassador of the Republic of Turkey in Bosnia and Herzegovina. The members of the Commission notified the journalists of the following:
- Holding of the 21st session of the Commission to Preserve National Monuments in Istanbul;
- Including the Mehmed-pasha Sokolović Bridge in Višegrad on the World Monuments Watch List of 100 most endangered monuments;
- Financing of the Commission's projects from the USA Ambassador’s Fund in BiH;
- Borrowing the exhibits for the exhibition „Art and Culture in the Sigismund’s Period, from 1387 to 1437";
- Appealing the entity governments to protect the endangered heritage.